DESCRIPTION OF FILORGA NCTF 135HA (5X3ML)
Filorga NCTF® is anti-ageing mesotherapy product indicated for intense revitalization and hydration of tired or loose skin, treatment of wrinkles and redensification of mature or slack skin.
Filorga NCTF® stimulates production of skin cells so that the added nutrients and vitamins can work in optimum conditions under the skin. Filorga NCTF® also stimulates human tissue growth. This treatment can help eliminate dark circles under the eye area, as well as reducing nasolabial folds and marionette lines.
Filorga NCTF 135HA is a sterile single use medical device class III – CE0297.
Filorga NCTF® 135HA properties:
- Hyaluronic Acid – Hydroscopic action by fixation of a large quantity of water through the creation of hydrogen and water bonds + action on cellular proliferation and angiogenesis. Hyaluronic acid is an indispensable element for the visco-elastic balance of the dermis and epidermis,
- 13 Vitamins – Vitamin A: action on skin’s density and suppleness by regulating keratinizing and healing processes. Vitamin B: action on the metabolism of essential fatty acids guaranteeing skin’s biological balance. Vitamin C: action on collagen synthesis, inhibition of free radicals and localised hyper production of melanin. Vitamin E: anti-radical action by hydrogen peroxide inhibition,
- 23 Amino Acids – Action on proteinic synthesis by fibroblasts. Cells combine these structural elements to create proteins also known as polypeptides. COLLAGEN is mainly composed of proline + hydroxyproline + lysine. ELASTIN is mainly composed of aspartic acid + threonine + serine,
- 6 Minerals – Ion action on hundreds of enzymatic reactions and essential cellular functions. As cofactors minerals thus improve the different biological metabolisms. Magnesium Mg + is for exemple involved in 180 enzymatic reactions.,
- 6 Coenzymes – Catalytic action on the organism’s metabolic reaction speed by reducing the energy required for the reactions to take place. These biochemical activators thus increase tissue construction speed.,
- 5 Nucleic Acids – Nucleic acids are compounds created by the bonding of unitary elements called nucleotides that create essential molecules such as DNA and RNA which carry the information enabling to command and regulate the synthesis of proteins.,
- 2 Reducing Agents -They are substances that easily lose one or more electrons. They therefore stop radical oxidation reactions of the dermis and epidermis cells.
- Phaze 1 – Initialize
4 sessions with one week to 15 days intervals,
- Phaze 2 – Repair
2 sessions with one month interval,
- Phaze 3 – Maintain
1 session every 2 to 6 months.
- Injection into middle dermis or superficial dermis of the face, neck, scoop neck and back of the hands, inside of the legs,
- Manual injections or mesogun with 30G needles,
- Techniques: serial puncture or nappage.
- revitalisation and rehydration of teh skin,
- skin cell stimulation,
- smoothing fine lines,
- improve skin brightness and radiance,
- decrease pore size,
- sagging skin – decolette.
HA, non-cross-linked 5 mg/1ml,
A nutrient complex containing 55 active ingredients, i.e.:
- 13 vitamins: Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), P-aminobenzoïc Acid (Vit. B10), Biotin (Vit. B8), calcium pantothenate (Vit. B5), Folic Acid (Vit. B9), Inositol (Vit. I), Nicotinamide (Vit. B3), Pyridoxine (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Thiamine (Vit. B1), Tocopherol (Vit. E), Retinol (Vit. A), Riboflavin (Vit. B12);
- 6 minerals: Calcium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Dihydrogenophosphate;
- 5 Nucleic Acids: Deoxyadenosine, Deoxycytidine, Deoxyguanosine, Deoxythymidine, Methylcytosine;
- 23 Amino Acids: Alanine, Arginine, Asparagine, Aspartic Acid, Cystine, Glutamine, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Histidine, Hydroxyproline, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Ornithine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Taurine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Tyrosine, Valine;
- 6 Coenzymes: TPP (Cocarboxylase), CoA (Coenzyme A), FAD (Flavin adenine dinucleotide), NAD (Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide), NADP (Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide phosphate), UTP (Uridine triphosphate);
- 2 Reducing Agents: Ascorbic Acid Glutathione.
The whole package contains 5 vials with 3 ml of the preparation each,
5 x Sampling needles – 18G x 1 1/2″ (1,2 x 40mm),
5 x Treatment needle – 30G (0,3 x 12mm),
5 x 1ml syringes.
- hypersensitivity to one of the components,
- skin infection near the site of injection,
- patients susceptible to keloid formation,
- pregnant or lactating women,
- allergy or anaphylaxis,
- bleeding disorders,
- autoimmune disorders,
- antibiotic therapy.
There are no reviews yet.