NUCLEOFILL STRONG: an innovation in aesthetic and anti-aging medicine.
Nucleofill is a product based on active polynucleotides specially designed for skin renewal and bio-restructuring. Nucleofill is a bio-revitalizing product. It is compatible with a mesotherapy protocol. This product is not intended for volume.
This innovative treatment acts on three levels:
Nucleofill Strong provides a significant and lasting rejuvenating effect.
Nucleofill is an innovation in aesthetic and anti-aging medicine due to its polynucleotide-based skin bio-stimulation technique. The polynucleotides contained in NUCLEOFILL Medium stimulate cell renewal in an effective, long-lasting and preventive way.
1- Receptors on skin fibroblasts.
With such stimulation, they transform into myofibroblasts. The production of type I collagen and elastin is stimulated, which results in a thickening and lifting of the skin.
2- Trap free radicals
Nucleofill medium provides a powerful antioxidant action.
3- Binding to water molecules
The polynucleotides bind to water and provide long-term isosmotic hydration of the extracellular matrix.
The skin gains in deep hydration and firmness.
Indications for Nucleofill Strong:
Skin subject to oxidative stress, lack of oxygen
– Nucleofill contains no sugars or proteins minimizing the risk of allergies.
– Nucleofill is available in two doses (Nucleofill Medium 20 mg / ml and Nucleofill Strong 25 mg / ml), its choice depends on the skin condition, it does not depend on age.
Nucleofill is designed for all skin types, regardless of its maturity:
– Visible rejuvenating effect without affecting facial features
– Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and creases and firms the skin
– Skin exposed to oxidative stress (due to air pollution, sun exposure, smoking, poor diet)
– Dehydrated skin
– Before injections, to extend their aesthetic effects
Nucleofill – 30G needles are recommended. The choice of needle and the injection procedure are determined by the treating doctor.
Manufacturer – PromoItalia
Polynucleotide gel at 2.5%
1.5 ml syringe pH between 6.8 and 7.5 viscosity 48-65 PA * S 2 needles 30G 13MM in each box